The guidance from government and national governing bodies is continually evolving and so for our latest updates, please check our website and social media channels.
We will be open on Wednesday 2nd December for all groups for gymnasts aged under 18. British Gymnastics have supplied a framework for Tier 3 restricted areas to follow. Below is the activity which can be run in Tier 3:
- Activity for under 18s and disabled participants can take place under the Covid-secure guidance outlined in the Step Forward Plan.
- Parent and toddler sessions can take place under the Covid-secure guidance outlined in the Step Forward Plan. Please note, indoor play centres, and areas including soft play must close under tier 3 local restrictions, therefore sessions where children under 5 and adults have free movement of the gymnastics space should not take place. This also includes ‘free play’ sessions for children of any age.
- We understand activity for adults (18’s and over) is not permitted. Exemptions to this are below:
- Elite Athletes
- Disabled Participants
- Educational Purposes
We are questioning a number of guidance’s which have been put in place.
If you are travelling from an area which is not in Tier 3, it is recommended that you do not travel between tiers. However, it is your decision to make as to whether you will be attending as we will be open for service. If you could please email us with which area you are travelling from and the decision you wish to make so we can keep a record of this – firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to remind members that if you have been told to self-isolate by your school, that you finish this self-isolation period before reattending your session.
All previous COVID-19 procedures will continue to be reinforced upon returning. This includes temperature checking prior to entry and regularly cleaning our equipment.
The following memberships below are now overdue and are needed to participate in your session. To the members who have already completed these memberships, thank you very much.
- British Gymnastics Membership
British Gymnastics is the governing body for Gymnastics and their membership is required to participate in our sessions. If you are a new member since we reopened, British Gymnastics covered you free of charge to participate without their membership. However, now this is due, you must sign up to participate. Their membership is annual so it is a once a year payment. You can renew/sign up here – https://www.british-gymnastics.org/renewal-options/. You can find some of their FAQs here – https://www.british-gymnastics.org/gymnasts/gymnast-membership/fees?id=8522.
– Please note, this is membership to the governing body which is mandatory to participate. If you have questions about this membership, contact British Gymnastics directly.
- Club Membership
This membership is on offer to all participants at Jumpers. You have two options of membership here at Jumpers:
• Family Membership – £32.00
– 2 weeks Holiday.
– Discounts on Sessions, Clothing and more.
– 2 Free Car Parking Permits.
– Spectate free of charge.*
*currently unavailable following our Phase Two Plan.
• Single Membership – £17.00
– 2 weeks Holiday.
– Discount on Sessions, Clothing and more.
– 1 Free Car Parking Permit.
Club Membership is mandatory for all who attend club sessions. To purchase your chosen membership, please give our reception a call. Once you have paid for your membership, please email email@example.com with your child’s name and your car registration to process your parking permits. These will be available the next time you attend your session.
Can we please also request that if you haven’t already, that you please sign up to our new membership system, LoveAdmin. You can sign up here – https://app.loveadmin.com/ThirdpartyRegistration.aspx?clubID=b685e34a8b3a9693368e07e94e67a92b.